- This event has passed.
Estate Planning Educational Workshop
May 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Often times, an Estate Plan is vital for any individual, couple or family that owns a home and has assets. It’s time to make sure your Estate Planning is in good order. You will learn various methods on how your family can be protected from unnecessary legal fees and wasted time with Probate and potentially prevent the loss of your hard earned assets from a Nursing Home should you require care. This seminar will provide you with facts that are straightforward and easy to understand.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trust.
- How Powers of Attorney work (some Power of Attorney may not be valid and thus Powerless if you become disable).
- How Probate works, and why you may want to avoid it for your family.
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- How to protect your home and your savings if you end up in Nursing Home.
- How you may be able to protect assets inherited by your heirs from lawsuits, divorce, and other claims.
Call our office at (419) 885-0957 for more information