- This event has passed.
IRA Educational Workshop
April 12, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Many people contribute to their IRAs, 401(k)s, and other qualified retirement plans for years without fully understanding the rules, tax implications and options that are available to them – until it’s too late. It’s like
driving down the road to retirement without a map (or nowadays, a GPS).
Please join David Wright for a presentation especially for retirees or those retiring soon. He will explain (in plain English) important IRA rules and tax saving strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided – if you know what you’re looking for.
Topics we’ll cover include:
• How to avoid running out of income during retirement.
• How to avoid losing up to 50% of your IRA to federal and state income taxes!
• The biggest mistake you can make when doing an IRA rollover at retirement.
• If you recently converted to a Roth IRA (or you’re thinking about it) what’s next? Find out why not having a plan in place could end up being a costly mistake.
• How you can reduce and potentially eliminate taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) at age 70½.
• The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money!)
• How you can potentially turn even a small IRA into a HUGE asset for your children or grandchildren.
See link for registration below (click on website).