- This event has passed.
Social Security Educational Workshop
April 2 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Current laws or modifications to past laws may impact your benefits and the way you make your election. Your Social Security claiming strategies can vary dramatically depending on numerous factors that the government doesn’t share directly with you. Often, you must find out the information on your own.
Come and learn more at this group presentation, hosted by local retirement specialist, David Wright. This educational event will cover the basics of Social Security and reveal the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits.
During this one-hour educational class, you will learn:
• How the decisions and policies of the current administration may impact your retirement income.
• How to reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
• How two special claiming strategies may increase your total benefits.
• How married couples can avoid missing out on substantial benefits.
• How to receive benefits from an ex-spouse.0.00